Okay, so I know I haven’t done much posting on here, but I’d like to start taking on commissions. Just starting out, so I’m offering to do one character sketches. If you take me up on this offer, here’s what you’ll get.
You’ll get a sketch of one character in a single pose
. You provide references for the character (and the pose, if possible) and I’ll draw him/her in whatever pose you want. If you’d like, I can make an offer to draw the character in my own style (or at least try).
My current/starting rate will be $5
. I may charge more
for more complex characters and certain themes/kinks.
These are my rules for this offer:
- Before I begin, I will give you an estimate and payment will be due upon receiving a low quality preview of the final image. Payment can be made through PayPal, after which I will send you the final high quality image.
- No Revisions will be allowed (so be sure to clarify exactly what you want before I begin work). Extra revisions will cost an added $5 a piece.
- Complex characters in which you want me to match the style may incur an added fee of up to $15. Choosing to allow me to draw in my own style will waive this fee.
- An element of playfulness will be added to the drawing. This may be in the form of a silly or goofy expression or a speech bubble with a quirky phrase.
A free upgrade to one revision, plus have the drawing digitally inked (otherwise known as Lineart) will be offered to the first 3 people
who do the following:
- requests a commission from me, and I approve
- spreads the word by posting a Journal, linking to my post here
- posts a comment here, linking to their journal post
This free upgrade
is valued at $10. Please note, this offer expires on December 31, 2014
A "clean version" might look something like this:
, but may be of a better quality.
For more sample sketches look in my Scraps Gallery. At a later date, I’ll offer higher levels of completion (such as background layouts and full color options with shading). To get started with your request, I’ve made a form you can fill out
. And don’t worry about the drawing being naughty or nice
, it doesn’t bother me either way.
Just a final note: requests made on here may be required to verify their age. This can be done by setting the Birthday Display
to "Show my full birthday and age publicly